Ball Bearing Wave Washer
Highly used in loaded and pre-loaded ball bearings of electric motors, Wave Spring Washers would provide you with an absolutely noiseless output. They are acknowledged for their space saving attributes in the axial and radial direction and are known for their low-height construction which allows them to use the same thrust. IN the case of loaded ball bearings, these are only applied to areas where a small deflection is required.
On the other hand, when we talk about ‘pre-loaded bearings’ for such motors, these are equipped in the ball bearing housing and they work via keeping up the force which is necessary on the exterior face of the bearing.
Material and Hardness :
• Carbon Spring steel ( DIN17222 / EN10132-4 ) : (42 - 52 HRC).
• Carbon Spring steel Hardened and Tempered : (42 - 52 HRC).
• Stainless Steel 301 / 304 : (42 HRC min.).
• Inconel X 750 and X718 : (38 HRC min.) .
Surface Finish : :
• Phosphate ( IS 3618 ).
• Electro Zinc Plating ( IS 1573 ).
• Mechanical Zinc Plating (ASTM B695).
• Polish Finish for Stainless Steel .
Compressed Height 'H' at Load
1.50 to 3.0 mm
70.60 to 931.90
Natural, Phosphate, and Oiled
31.50 mm to 169mm
Plot No. A-26, Road No. 10, Wagle Industrial Estate, Thane, Maharashtra, 400604, India